We've had our re router for about 10 months, and it has worked fine.
But for a few days now, the range of the re router has not been working as it did when we got it. On our laptops (even when we go right next to the re router), we can not get full signal. Thanks.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the only light you have on is the power light, it is most likely dead. You try unplugging the router then plugging it back in to see if this clears the issue. If it does, the issue will probably come back. Your best bet is to replace this router.
You may have a bad Electronic range control ERC, but if your not handy you may want a service person to look at it. If you are handy and can get to the control panel, check and clean the connections, after you disconnect the power. Use tuner cleaner or alcohol. There are diagrams of you range online. Are you having one error or two. Looks like you mention f7 and 10, or am I mistaken.
probably need new replacement parts......... new hoods these days start out at like 60 dollars,,, i would probably replace the unit with the age of it, because the parts needed for that will exceed prob 150 dollars
Try the idle air control valve it is located near the throttle body it has a four wire plug and has two small hoses attached to it this is a small stepper motor that controls the amount of air on start up this part will cost about $200 from a popular auto parts store.
I think there isn't.
try to do something that mught sound kinda stupied but it worked for me.
Try pressing again the the back of the device for a few seconds ( I guess u haven't done this but I ve doing default witht the router's interface) and than set all the values again
I had the same problem (see Jan 09) but I found the solution: I had trouble with the router resetting from time to time, that was fixed by upgrading to firmware 1.05. But I still had the wireless problem. For me, disabling 'UPnP' (advanced->advanced network) and disabling turbo G mode (setup->wireless setting) did the trick. Work great since then, both my laptop and my media center stays connected, going on one month now. Hope it can helps other.