I purchased this amp and it came damaged. I belive that there was water damage to the pwer board. It is a seperate pleice but I belive I need a new one. I have been unable to find anything about this company. Any help would be great
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: solid audio f29 2 channel
With the no name amps theres not alot you can do. Even with the high end amp companies you cant get much info and parts out of them..
If you happen to be in the chicago area i do run a small repair shop and i would be happy to take a look at it and see if theres any way to repair it....
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
2) The AE125 has 3 elements, and requires 3 wires.Each wire is sized #8 copper, and is connected to 40 amp breaker, up to 100 feet. Over 100 feet, use 50 amp breaker and #6 wire. Oversizing breaker and wire is smarted and more efficient than undersizing.
3) Often a separate subpanel is installed to provide 3 extra spaces.
4) Makes sure main breaker panel can accept additional 120 amps of draw without overampping panel ... and starving other appliances of full power.... that will damage appliances, overheat motors, and damage main panel and overheat main breaker. You want to oversize, not undersize electric service when installing tankless electric, which is why I do not recommend tankless electric installation, including issues of costing more to operate, and expensive repairs, and general money risk-nuisance of owning tankless vrs tank-type heater. http://waterheatertimer.org/Troubleshoot-household-electricity.html#stress
Damage due to lightning would not be limited to power board only, in my opinion, other circuit board would have also been damaged so new home theater system would be good choice rather repairing this one. Thanks.
Check the gas inlet pressure as I am guessing this is an LP unit. Most of these problems come from a poor installation. Gas pipe too small, gas pressure too low, not enough combustion air. The other cause of error codes is a unit plugged into an extension cord. Also, if the flue is not installed properly, condensation can come back and damage the unit.
The lead can not be purchased seperately and you can only buy a lead and dispay unit complete at a cost of £90 + packing.
So i cut damaged part of lead away and hand soldered direct to pc board, unit now fully functional.
many thanx for you interest and return E-Mail..