Auctions: I purchased an item and is was not exactly as desc...
With regard to this, you will need to file the item not described dispute so that you can get your money back.
Here's how to open an Item Significantly not as Described Case:
1. Go to your "My eBay" page.
2. Under "Account" (or "My Account"), select "Resolution Center."
3. Under "I bought an item," select "I received an item that does not match the seller's description."
4. Click "Continue."
5. Enter the item number or select from your recently won items using the "Find Item" button.
If you click "Find Item," you'll get a popup window. Simply select the item, then click "Continue."
6. Click "Continue."
In the "Describe the case" page, select the payment method you've used
to pay for the item, select the payment date, then click "Continue."
8. Review the tips provided. Click "Continue," if you're sure you want to submit the case.