Kinderkraft Vermont Crib Logo

Related Topics:

Posted on Aug 16, 2007

Crib part I bought a wooden crib at a garage sale and its missing an important metal part that helps the front gate to go down. I can not find kinderkrafts website nor a phone number to order another part. What should I do? Sandy

  • 8 more comments 
  • Anonymous Feb 09, 2008

    we have a kinderkraft crib and the front railing falls down just need to know where to get the piece that hold it up. it was purchase at baby r us in the year 2000

  • traceylee Feb 20, 2008

    Kindercraft appears to have fallen off the face of the earth. The 1-800 number listed in the instruction manual and posted here is no longer in service. The email address for service listed on this board is now a bad address. There is a web page, but no "contact us" information that I can find. I am also seeking parts. Does anyone know if the company still exists, if they still support their products, and how to get in touch with them?

  • mrsmona Mar 08, 2008

    I need screws to put bed together

  • JessieLeigh Mar 09, 2008

    I have the Kindercraft Vermont Crib. Had to disassemble it when we moved. Now I am missing one of the main *****s that holds the rails together. Where can I get the same *****?

  • bishizzle Apr 01, 2008

    i need a phone number to call i got a crib from my sister and when i moved i lost the plastic slider pieces and i need to order them but i cant ind a number maybe they should put a support number on the Kinderkraft web-site.

  • CaCaLa Apr 25, 2008

    I need to find the metal mattress supports and the piece that allows the front gate to lower. Any help would be great.

  • lunanochez Jun 16, 2008


  • vadc5 Jul 23, 2008

    compre una cuna en craigslist y no viene un tornillo y otro de los tornillo no entra en una pieza de metal

  • Anonymous Jan 04, 2009

    We have one of their cribs in our nursery and are needing a replacement part. I need an email address, phone number or mailing address.

  • Anonymous Apr 30, 2009

    I am having a similar problem in that I need the 2 parts that hold the front rail up. I just reassemble the crib to give to my neighbor and noticed I can't find those 2 pieces. Anyone have a contact number. I will continue reading through these postings with a hope to find help.


3 Answers



You can also call Products America for parts and owners manuals. The phone number is 800-205-9642 or 800-772-1041. Business hours are Monday thru Friday from 8am to 6pm CST. Their website is and is very user friendly!!

  • olejonnyboy Mar 03, 2011

    called the number. ordered the part. Thanks for the tip!!!




I have the owner's manual for the kinderkraft vermont model crib and the phone number is 1-800-822-6748 and the e-mail is [email protected]



I found that part for my used Kinderkraft crib on e-bay from this dealer: "babycribs1". A whole kit is $20; the individual metal rails are also available. Shipping is $20. Maintained by: babycribs1( 1063) THE LARGEST SELECTION OF CRIBS AND BABY FURNITURE IN ONTARIO. 1185 DUNDAS ST EAST-MISSISSAUGA-DUNDAS/DIXIE....... OPEN TO THE PUBLIC...MONDAY-THURSDAY 11-7...FRIDAY 11-9...SATURDAY 10-5...SUNDAY 12-5...NO PICKUPS MONDAY & TUESDAY...HAVE A NICE DAY...THANKS...ENZO

Add Your Answer


Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:


Is it possible to get spindle and hand wheel replacement parts. bought at a garage sale and missing one.

We do monitor, but we are not a parts supply place.
You have not even mentioned the brand.
Google the manufacturer to contact for parts.

Show assembly for Bassett crib model 5918-505

I have a 5918-505 mI put it togehter for the first time since 1980 I had no problems once I located all of the parts: 4 metal guide rails, 2 wooden ends with 2 wheels in each, 2 wooden drop sides (or front and back that go up and down.) 2 metal toe kick rails that hold the sides up, 1 mattress springs, 4 metal mattress spring supports. attached to the inside of the wooden ends are 4 hanger pieces for the mattress spring support to hang on.

I could supply photos if needed.

Hi my son has an Amy Coe Westport Collection Convertible Crib and i cannot find the instructions on how to convert this into a toddler bed. Any suggestions?

Actually, you should have some extra pieces.... a small "gate" plus two rail pieces with interlocking matal hardware. To convert, just remove the front of the crib (large side above drawer) and put the rail pieces so they fit over the exposed metal hardware on the short sides. Then insert the small "gate" so that it covers half way accross the front of the crib. The wooden pegs on the side fit into the rail pieces. The end result is a small opening where the toddler can get out.
Jun 12, 2011 • Toys

I lost the instruction Manuel and I need to convert the crib into the toddler bed

First I unbolted the four arms that hold the metal bed support up and pushed it down as flat as I could. I had to do it a couple of times and go kind of slow, to get the loose arms tucked away as best I could. They still stick up a little above the rest of the frame.

After much wrestling with the wooden front panel (gate) of the crib (the one I need to remove), here is what I did:

1. Find the wooden piece that crosses the bed just behind the gate. This is an approximately 1.5-inch by 3/4-inch piece. On ours, it's just above and in front of the drawer under the crib.
2. Find the metal screw at one end of this cross piece. You will see that it is on the outside of the bed, on the short end of the bed, in line with the cross piece.
3. Unscrew it. Note that this screw actually threads into a threaded piece inserted into the cross piece in a little hole on the back side of the cross piece, about 3/4 inch from the end. If this little silver metal piece falls out, you will need to find it and put it back in the hole with the threads facing the screw hole. The piece is the size of a pea.
4. Anyway, use an allen wrench to remove the screw, without losing that little inserted thingy.
5. I'm not saying this is textbook, but I then forced the end of the crib away from the rest of the crib while moving the gate up and down and pulling gently toward me (to pull the gate from its track). You have to move the end of the crib to create about a 1/2-inch gap before the gate will pop free.
6. The gate has two pins on each side, so when you get it freed on the site that you removed the screw on, the other side will come off without removing the second screw on that side.
7. I then got the drawer back on its tracks properly (it jumped the tracks a bit in the process), pushed everything back together the way it was, and screwed the screw back in. (if the screw wont thread, either you lost the aforementioned little silver piece, or that little silver piece is turned in the hold the wrong way)
8. With the gate removed, the crib (now toddler bed I guess) has four little tabs where the gate was once attached. Two I had to unscrew, and the other two I grabbed with a pliers and pulled out.

It wasn't elegant, but I certainly have an intact toddler bed now.

Hope helps. Good luck.
Oct 04, 2010 • Toys

Instruction manual Bassett Crib model 5068-1516

im not sure of a recall but if you have any doubts why bother, as its too late if something bad happens!
if it has metal locking devises get rid of it & if a baby can place any parrt of it body between the bars DESTROY IT!

Looking for Conversion Rail For Jardine Olympia Crib

I have the same crib. Babies R' Us do not sell the conversion rails online. You have to order them through Babies R' Us. They run $59.99 and it takes 7-14 days. It is standard metal rails. They told me I can go to any furniture store and buy the bed frame if I want to.
I did contact the manufacturer and they told me the same thing. It is not rails that are made specifically for this crib.
Hope this helps
Feb 01, 2009 • Baby Gear

Bassett wooden crib... No instruction manual need help.

I have a wooden bassett crib and we have only 3 metal bars to hold up the springs Is there any way to get another one I have not been able to find crib parts. Please help me. Kathy email me at [email protected]


Compare the other hardware that you already have to the replacement parts at They carry replacement parts to many brands of cribs. Hope this helps!

Missing crib screws


it seems there's a lot of screw are missing but i can help you with that, just search on this site:

or also you can buy it on the store nearest you,


Graco convertible crib/missing parts

Try They have many crib parts.
Not finding what you are looking for?


Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kinderkraft Baby Gear Experts

Jennifer Rock
Jennifer Rock

Level 2 Expert

153 Answers

ZJ Limited
ZJ Limited

Level 3 Expert

17989 Answers


Level 3 Expert

85242 Answers

Are you a Kinderkraft Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides