Try following the below instructions, if you haven't already tried them..
First Time Pairing to your Bluetooth Mobile Phone
you turn ON your Supertooth Light for the first time, it will
automatically go into Pairing mode ready to be found by devices in
Bluetooth searches. This will be the case until you have successfully
paired a phone. If you have already paired a
phone, please go to the next section.
1. Power ON your Supertooth Light. The Bluetooth Indicator (3) will turn a blinking
red/blue, The kit is now in pairing mode.
2. Go to Point 3 in the next section, “Pairing to your Bluetooth Mobile phone”
Pairing to your Bluetooth Mobile Phone
Pair the SUPERTOOTH LIGHT to your Bluetooth mobile phone to create a “Pairing”
link, or audio connection between the two. This has to be only done once when first connecting each new phone.
1. From OFF, Press and Hold the Accept Button (1).
2. While holding the Accept Button (1), switch the kit on (Press-and-release the
Microphone Shaft (5)).
3. The Bluetooth Indicator (3) will turn a blinking red/blue, when you see
this, release the Accept Button (1). The kit is now in pairing mode.
While the kit is in pairing mode, access the Bluetooth menu of your
phone. Turn on the Bluetooth function then execute a Bluetooth search,
or discover. (See your phone’s manual for specific instructions.)
5. When the phone displays the list of Bluetooth devices, select ST LIGHT.
6. When the phone asks for the password, enter 0000 and press Ok.
7. Set the ST LIGHT as a trusted/authorized device, if this is option in your phone.
Important Note: The kit is now paired. Most phones automatically connect to the
kit after pairing. With some phones you need to connect manually after pairing.
Go back to Bluetooth > Paired devices > highlight ST LIGHT > press
Options > then press Connect.
When connected you may see the Bluetooth Symbol on your phone change
slightly, either inverting in color or changing to a headset or car symbol. The kit
is now ready to use.
Repeat steps 1 -7 above for each new phone you want to use with the
was copied from the user manual, which you may or may not have
already.. Here's a link to a .pdf file of the manual which you can also
save to your computer:http://www.blueantwireless.com/downloads/supertooth_light/supertooth_light_manual.pdf
Hope this helps :)