If your phone freezes, You do not need a program or software to unfreeze it. You just have to reset the phone if you are able to navigate around the phone before it freezes. Except if some of your applications do not open, hereby resulting in the phones freezing.
To reset your phone from the menu, follow the steps below:
- Charge the phone properly,
- Turn off your phone and allow it to rest for a about 1 hour,
- Turn it on and make sure you do not open any application,
- Go to the menu and select settings,
- From the settings, select the reset option,
- Select reset phone from there,
- It will ask You if You are sure You want to reset the phone, accept it and it will reset the phone for You.
- Once the loading page completes to load, then phone will be back to the way it was when You first bought it.
If You are willing to use the a program or software, The program to do that is Your Samsung mobile support tool. To use it to unfreeze Your phone, You will only need to update the firmware of Your phone. To do that, follow the steps below:
- Fully charge the battery.
- Saved any important data onto the PC through PC Sync before upgrading your firmware.
- Close PC Sync/applications before proceeding with the update.
- Calling and messaging functions are not available during the update process.
- Remove the SD card.
- Do not disconnect the USB cable until the update is completed.
- The handset is automatically reset during this process.
- The update takes approx. 10-30 minutes.
- Please connect your USB cable directly to the PC (Do not use a USB Hub).
Hope this information was helpful. Thank You for using FixYa!!!