From user manual:
10.4 At the end of the drying programme
1. The appliance stops automatically.
2. The acoustic signals operate (if they are active).
3. In the display (number "0
") comes on.
4. The indicator of button Start/Pause goes off.
5. The last minutes of the drying cycle the appliance performs the
anticrease phase. The anti-crease symbol
door is still locked (the key
symbol is on).
6. Press button On/Off for some seconds to deactivate the
appliance. After some minutes from the end of the programme,
the energy saving function automatically deactivates the
7. When the door locked light goes off you can open the door.
8. Remove the laundry from the appliance. Make sure that the drum
9. Keep the door ajar, to prevent mildew and odours.
10. Close the water tap.
If this doesn't help than check:
- If the delay start is set, cancel the setting or wait for the end of
- Deactivate the Child Lock function if it is on
If anything of this doesn't help then pay attention to all the symbols appears on the display and check what it means in the user manual.