I brought a RAPOO H6060, first week I using it is in good condition. after one week I never use it I start using it, it still good but after I switch off n on it again, the red light keep light up!! I try to charge it, 'on off' it. But the red light still light up. so what can I do with it ?
thank for the help!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The link below has the software driver installation package on my OneDrive account. Please read the file in the zip called README_FIRST for the following directions:
I make no warranty to the usability of this driver package. I have simply taken the time to find a copy available for download and made it available to you. I have, however checked that it unzips and installs on Windows 7 SP1 and is free of Viruses and/or Malware. I do not own a Rapoo keyboard and therefore cannot test the functionality. If you run into any issues, please contact me at [email protected] Unzip the file: Rapoo_v6cd.zip into its own folder. (It will default to MLKTEK_V6_20090819) From the MLKTEK_V6_20090819 folder, right-click setup.exe and select "Run as Admistrator"
Ocean Shores PC
Just want to ask, have you accidentally dropped this head set? if not then lets make it this way.
Now the time that this headset still working or responding normally..
- the time that you use this headset what was the color of the led? is it red,green or blue?
- normally led red light indicates standby mode,
- how would you know that your headset is in fullcharge? is there an indicator?
Rapoo 2900 E2700 E9080 pairing steps
1. Please first charge the keyboard to make sure the energy level is good.
2. the pairing steps are:
a : turn off the keyboard,
b: plug in the receiver,
c: turn on the keyboard
d :keep pressing "Esc" and "Pause break" keys for 5 seconds
3. If it is repaired successfully the mouse cursor can work normally. Please remember to plug the receiver again after successful pairing.
Unfortunately, I don't seem to make mine work at all :(
Maybe it's broken.