I've forgotten the password to my phone and now i can't unlock the phone lock code .. is there any other way to reset the phone where can reset everything in my phone
hi,you will have to format the phone,OK this is the start and l hope that you all will consider and post any newer information.
First thing to always remember, is BACK UP YOUR PHONE,
Pictures,wallpapers,music, and any contacts you have saved on your
phone. I am not responsible for any damage to you, your phone,
computer, or lost of data in this process. This is a guideline intended
for professional technicians.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
1. USB cable that came with your phone.
2. Samsung PC Studio 3 witch can be found here:
Install this software first, it contains the drivers for your phone, and has every thing you need for backup.
3. Multiloader v5,50 http://www.4shared.com/file/75565159/e43d163c/MultiLoader_V550.html
5. Newest unbrranded firmware http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B5CXDIOZ
Now you are ready to begin,
1. Make sure Samsung PC Studio is installed and communicates with your
phone. And unpack the firmware in a folder you can easily find it.
2. Remove the Sim and MicroSD from your phone and replace the battery.
3. With the phone OFF connect the phone and computer with the USB cable.
4. While holding the no. 9 button on the phones key pad, tap the power
button, the phone screen will come on black with a red stripe that says
"Download" ( For Tocco and Pixon users : Hold down the "Volume -"
button on the left side, and the "Camera" button on the right, then
press the "Power" button = all three buttons need to be pressed
together. Your phone should start up into a red\blue on black
5. Now run MultiLoader v5.33
6. Select the radio button that includes MSM6275/MSM6280.
7. Select Boot Change and Full Download.
8. Then click Boot, and select the boot files from the unpacked firmware folder.
9. Click the Amss, Rsrc1, and Rsrc2.
10. Then press the Factory FS tab, and select the appropriate files from the firmware folder also.
11. Select (Low).r2c NOT (Mid).r2c. (Phone may not restart if you select mid)
12. FOTA and ETC fields are left blank.
13. Click the Port Search button, it will find your phone and show the com port is ready.
14.Click the download button and be patient, this will take a few minutes to complete.
15.When it's finished, it will show "ok complete".
16.Unplug the phone from the USB cable, reinstall the sim, MicroSD, and power up the the phone.
17. Now with every thing complete, perform a hard reset by typing *2767*3855# into the hand set.
18. When the phone resets type *#1234# into your handset to check your new firmware version.
wish you good luck,
Aug 15, 2010 |
Samsung M8800 Pixon - Unlocked QuadBand...