Use your Bluetooth wireless headset or car speaker to make and receive calls:
1. Follow the manufacture's instructions for your Bluetooth device to make sure it is turned on and "visible".
2. From your Sidekick, go to the Phone application.
3. Make sure your Bluetooth device has paired with your Sidekick device by pressing MENU and selecting Settings > Pairing. (If you try to do this and you don't have Bluetooth services turned on, you will be prompted to turn it on.)
4. On the Pairing dialog that appears, make sure your Bluetooth device is listed and has a key icon next to it. The key means that it's paired with your device. If it doesn't have a key, roll the TRACKBALL to select the device name, then press to pair. Once paired, press DONE .
5. Back at the Phone screen, press MENU and select Transfer Sound to > Bluetooth Device Name.
6. Dial your number and send the call. All sounds will be routed through your Bluetooth device.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Normally you will turn the unit off by pressing and holding the call button for at least 5 seconds. Then when turning the bluetooth device back on you will press and hold the button 5 seconds to be discoverable.
OK, this is what you do:
1. Make sure your Jabra VBT 2050 is fully charged.
2. Enable bluetooth on your phone.
3. Turn on your VBT 2050 with the little button on the side (the white light between the keys should flash).
4. Initiate a search from your phone while holding down the center button on the VBT 2050 (middle, under the + and -).
5. You might need to do another bluetooth search using your phone (it took me about 4 times befor my Blackberry Storm picked up the signal.
6. When your phone asks for a code, type in 0000 (the default number).