Scanner to e-mail function is working fine but when more than one page is scanned to e-mail it takes over an hour or it results in an error. 7 page pdf was only 399 KB so not overly large. E-amil ISP not rejecting.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Go to Scan/Fax option.
choose your destination.
click on scan setting
on right hand side you will find option SINGLE or
If separate or separation is selected/highlighted thats means all page will be scanned in single file.
if not selected then all single page will create separate file..
1. You need to install a PDF printer driver on your computerfirst. There are quite a few freeware PDF writer programs on the Internet youcan download one such as CutePDF. To download Cutepdf PDF printer driver (freeware) click onthis link :-
http://www.cutepdf.com/ 2. Scan the first page then click on File - Save the image as a jpg file Eg. image1.jpg
3. Repeat the scan the next page and save the image file Eg. image2.jpg
4. Repeat step 3 for the other pages.
5. Close the scanner when finished scanning.
6. Open a Word document then place each image file on a new page in the Word document
7. Save the Word document (not necessary).
8. Click on File - Print then select CutePDF printer (or your PDF printer driver) and save the PDF file. This PDF file will contain the multiple pages of the scanned pages.
If you have a Top feeder on the scanner, you can scan mutiple pages. Change the setting of the scanned file to pdf file (not JPEG) by going to the scanner icon and change the type of file you want to scan. Scan it as PDF FILE and then it will scan multiple pages. Regards
Open your Adobe Acrobat (e.g., 9.0 Pro), load your pages into the document feeder (fewer than 30 at a time), then ask Adobe Acrobat to create PDF from scanner (File/Create PDF/From Scanner). Canon MP530 as the scanner and click OK. Works like a charm!
Scanning a multi-page document as a .pdf file reverts the settings for rotation, selected area, etc. to default for any pages after the first page. This applies to Mac OSX 10.3, 10.4, & 10.5. A simple, but tedious work-around is to scan each page as a separate file and easily recombine them using OSX Preview. Just open the first page, view the Sidebar, and drag-drop the additional page files into the sidebar. Save and it's all one multi-page .pdf.
Use the PDF function of the CanoScan Toolbox. On the options screen for a pdf, click the drop down box next to “Save as Type:”. Select “PDF (Multiple Pages)”. This option causes CanoScan to stop after each page is scanned and ask if there is a next page or if you are finished.