Question about JVC GR-D20 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Battery pack has charge. i have no power whatsoever in my camcorder. when i use my ac power adapter the power/charging light does not come on.i have tried a new battery ,still no joy.please can someone help.
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2017 | AC Cars & Trucks
Jul 21, 2011 | Sony DCR-HC52E Mini DV Camcorder
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
May 25, 2011 | Advent 4211c Notebook
NOTE: The amber charge light blinks while the battery is recharging and turns solid (nonblinking) when the battery is fully charged.In the event of a low backup battery warning, charge the unit immediately before removing the main battery to avoid data loss. To view the amount of charge left in the backup battery, tap Start, Settings, the System tab, and Power.
Charging with the universal desktop cradle and AC adapter Use the universal desktop cradle to charge the HP iPAQ Pocket PC, or synchronize the HP iPAQ Pocket PC with a computer.
Follow these steps to charge the HP iPAQ Pocket PC using the universal desktop cradle:
- Plug the AC adapter into an electrical outlet and connect the other end of the AC adapter to the AC connector on the universal desktop cradle.
- Connect the serial or USB cradle cable into the appropriate port on the desktop PC.Figure : Connecting with the cradle
- Slide the bottom of the HP iPAQ Pocket PC into the cradle and push firmly to seat it.CAUTION: To avoid damaging the HP iPAQ Pocket PC or the cradle, make sure the pins are aligned before pushing the HP Pocket PC into the cradle.
Figure : Charging with the universal desktop cradle
- AC adapter into electrical outlet
- AC adapter into universal desktop cradle
- HP iPAQ Pocket PC into cradleNOTE: The amber charge light blinks while the battery is recharging and turns solid (nonblinking) when the battery is fully charged.There are stabilizers located in the universal desktop cradle that assist in aligning the unit when there is no expansion pack attached. When placing the HP iPAQ Pocket PC with an expansion pack attached into the universal desktop cradle, the stabilizers will be pushed down by the expansion pack. To release the stabilizers for use without an expansion pack, press the button on the back of the cradle.
Charging with the optional USB Autosync cable Charge the HP iPAQ Pocket PC using the optional USB Autosync cable by connecting the Autosync cable to the HP Pocket PC and the personal computer. The HP Pocket PC will be charged using power from the personal computer.
For more information on charging the HP Pocket PC using the optional USB autosync cable, from the Today screen, tap Start, Settings, the Systemtab, Power, the USB Charging tab, Settings, and Help.
Charging a low battery The HP iPAQ Pocket PC will not turn on if the battery has a low charge (less than 3.2 Volts). Fully charge the battery prior to using the HP Pocket PC.
If the charge on the battery goes below the 3.2 Volts as a result of not being connected to the universal desktop cradle or the AC adapter, no damage will occur to the battery. However, the HP iPAQ Pocket PC charge indicator light will not flash until the battery reaches the minimum charge of 3.2 Volts and a normal reset is performed.
Follow these steps to charge and reset the HP iPAQ Pocket PC:
Keep the HP iPAQ Pocket PC connected to the universal desktop cradle or AC adapter when it is not in use.
- Connect the HP iPAQ Pocket PC to an A/C power supply.
- Charge the battery to the minimum level of 3.2 Volts (this will take 5 to 30 minutes depending on the current charge level).
- Perform a normal reset by using the stylus to lightly press the Reset button on the bottom of the HP iPAQ Pocket PC.
- Turn on the HP iPAQ Pocket PC.
Aug 25, 2017 | HP iPAQ H1945 Pocket PC
Aug 13, 2009 | Sony Handycam DCR-DVD108 DVD Camcorder
Sep 11, 2008 | Canon HV20 HDV Digital Camcorder
Jan 03, 2008 | JVC GZ-MG130U Camcorder
Dec 27, 2007 | Supersonic SC-299TDVD
Usually answered in minutes!