- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There should be a DUB button. After you push the DUB button, you will have another button that will allow you to select Dub form 1-2 or 2-1. If not there will only be one deck that will play while the other records and plays. Put the tape to be coppied in the play deck and the blank tape in the record deck push record and it should work.
Depending on the procedure you may be pressing the record button instead of the D.Dubbing or Dubbing button. When recording from VHS to DVD you must first, load the blank DVD and VHS home movies, then play the VHS movies, then PAUSE the VHS movie when you want to START recording... then the only the you have to do is pressing the D.Dubbing button or the Dubbing button. If your VHS tapes starts to play after the Dubbing button is pressed you have been successful in Dubbing.
As far as I know, you need to press Record button to record from external source. If you press Dub, it will start Dubbing from Tape-A to Tape-B. You might be need to press Record and later press Pause or Play to start recording.
1. Insert a blank DVD disc in the DVD deck and close the disc tray. 2. Insert the VHS video tape you wish to copy into the VCR deck. 3. Find the place on the VHS tape from which you want to start dubbing using the PLAY, FF, REW and PAUSE functions. For best results, pause playback at the point from which you want to record. 4. Press the DUBBING button on the Remote Control or DUB on the front panel. The Dubbing menu appears. 5. Use the arrow keys to select the desired Record Mode: EP, LP, SP or XP. 6. Select [Dubbing] then press ENTER or DUBBING to start copying. 7. To stop dubbing at any other time, press STOP (x). Dubbing will stop automatically when the VHS tape ends.
from the manual:
turn on tv & set to video input mode. REMOVE erase protection tab from tape. Load tape & DVD. THEN ON YOUR REMOTE:
1. press DVD (DVD indicator lights up).
2. Press REC MODE/SPEED & choose your speed.
3. Press VCR (VCR indicator lights up)
4. press DUBBING
5. select YES
6. to stop dubbing, press STOP
Audio Dubbing may vary by model. Most Digital Camcorders are equipped with this feature. To verify that your model is, please view the User Manual.
* The AUDIO DUBBING function only works in PLAYER Mode.
* You can add sound to the original sound on a pre-recorded tape, recorded in SP mode with 12bit sound.
* Use the internal and external microphones or other audio equipment.
* The original sound will not be erased.
1. Set the camcorder to PLAYER mode.
* If you want to use an external microphone, connect the microphone to the external MIC input jack on the camcorder.
* When you wish to dub using the External A/V input, connect the AUDIO/VIDEO cable to the camcorder by inserting the cable jack into the A/V in/out terminal at the left side of the camcorder.
- Press the MENU button, turn the MENU DIAL to highlight A/V and press the ENTER button.
- Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight AV IN/OUT and press the ENTER button to select AV IN.
2. Press the (PLAY/STILL) button and find the timeframe of the scene to be dubbed.
3. Press the (PLAY/STILL) button to pause the scene.
4. Press the A.DUB button on the Remote Control.
* A.DUB will be displayed on the LCD.
* The camcorder is in a ready-to-dub state for dubbing.
5. Press the (PLAY/STILL) button to start dubbing.
* Press the (STOP) button to stop the dubbing.
* You can not use the audio dubbing function while playing a write protected video tape.
* When you wish to dub using the External A/V input, you must connect the AUDIO/VIDEO cable to the audio system from which you wish to record.
* You cannot dub sound on a pre-recorded tape in LP or 16 bit mode.
Dubbed audio Playback
1. Insert the dubbed tape and press MENU button.
2. Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight A/V.
3. Press the ENTER button to enter the sub-menu.
4. Use the MENU DIAL to select AUDIO SELECT from the submenu.
5. Press the ENTER button to enter the sub-menu.
6. Using the MENU DIAL, select the AUDIO playback channel.
Press the ENTER button to confirm the audio playback channel.
* SOUND1 : play the original sound.
* SOUND2 : play the dubbed sound.
* MIX(1+2) : play back SOUND1 and 2 equally mixed.
7. To exit, press the MENU button.
8. Press the (PLAY/STILL) button to playback the dubbed tape.
Note: When you playback added sound (SOUND2 or MIX mode), you may experience loss of sound quality.