Question about Amazon Kindle Fire HD
If you are not able to power the Kindle up, try the following:
1. Plug the Kindle into an alternate charger, if you do not own a second charger go down to Staples or Radio Shack and buy one
2. Plug in the Kindle to the new charger for 12 hours. If the Kindle attempts to power up hold the power button down until the Kindle powers down
3. When the Kindle is done charging, press and hold the power button for 30 seconds, release, waiting 2 seconds, then press and release the power button normally.
4. The Kindle should be powering up
5. If the Kindle is not powering up, contact Amazon for a replacement.
Posted on Jun 09, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
different keys have hard reset in android tablet PC's
u can try like this method
Hope this helps !
- volume down + home button + power button
- volume down + power button
- volume up + menu + power button
- volume up + power button
- volume up + cam +power
- volume up + lock button + power
Dec 19, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 12, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Nov 12, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 16, 2014 | ASUS 1025C-MU17-BK Eee PC Flare 1025C...
Apr 23, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 30, 2013 | mid Archos M729B Android Tablet
Apr 16, 2011 | Compaq tc4400 Tablet PC
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!