That red light is there to tell you many things unfortunatly.
It could have timed out on the grinding in which case if you push the brew button it will grind again. If not one of the components might not be in tight. Or it could have run out of water in which case you would need to open the water knob to let water run out the wand.
If none of these help you will need to Google" Saeco Repair" and send it to an authorize repair center to have a switch replace.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
For Saeco Vienna De Luxe Espresso MachineTeam De-Brewerz.com says:
1. Your coffee maker might suffer from Steam, Coffee Bolier clogging due to scale. Due to clogging you are unable to product perfect steam, temperature drop in coffee, inconsistent steam flow, inconsistent water flow etc. We strongly advise you to do regular Descaling to your coffee maker (every 200-300 cups or 2 months)
2. If your coffee maker in working condition but still light is keep on blinking means required "Descaling". Please use the food graded Delonghi or equivalent brand descaler. You can order to us @ www.De-Brewerz.com or buy online in India @ www.fabkaart.com
Still issue not resolved claim the warranty if recently purchased. If you are in India then contact us @ www.De-Brewerz.com
Hi. Sounds like a blocked or jammed brew unit. Remove brew unit and clean. To properly do this, you need to disassemble the brew unit. Canbe quite hard to do. The brew units are usually held together with plastic tabs, and may have to remove some screws to allow these tabs to release units assembly. Dazza REPAIRER
If the light is still then means that either the water tank is empty or the bean hopper is empty. If the light is blinking then the Dump box, brew group, or drip tray not properly positioned or service door not closed. So you can make a very good visual check one by one if they are in right position. Good luck.