Question about Kenmore 72062 Gas Dryer
Bob, glad you stopped the check, sounds like you need a even heat board. If you press and hold the start button the unit will run. As soon as you release it it stops. Tell the pro you would like a refund. Your part number is 3402605. The board is easy to replace. check out the pic. Catriver
Posted on Aug 14, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
If lock motor runs:
1. Test continuity of wiring between EOC and lock switch on lock motor assy. Repair if needed.
2. Advance motor until cam depresses the plunger on lock motor switch. Test continuity of switch contacts. If
switch is open replace lock motor assy.
3. If motor runs and switch contacts and wiring harness test good, replace the EOC.
If lock motor does not run:
1. Test continuity of lock motor windings. Replace lock motor assembly if windings are open.
2. Test lock motor operation by using a test cord to apply voltage. If motor does not operate replace lock motor
3. If motor runs with test cord check continuity of wire harness to lock motor terminals. If harness is good replace
Door lock motor or latch
AS YOU SEE THE F93 CODE REFERES TO THE DOOR LATCH MOTOR
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: