Question about Hayward 2HP Pool Pump Motor A O Smith Electric Pool Motor for 56J Frame
Motor does not run
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2016 | Televison & Video
Nov 17, 2014 | Heating & Cooling
Aug 06, 2014 | Sharp AR-5320 Black and White Copier
If lock motor runs:
1. Test continuity of wiring between EOC and lock switch on lock motor assy. Repair if needed.
2. Advance motor until cam depresses the plunger on lock motor switch. Test continuity of switch contacts. If
switch is open replace lock motor assy.
3. If motor runs and switch contacts and wiring harness test good, replace the EOC.
If lock motor does not run:
1. Test continuity of lock motor windings. Replace lock motor assembly if windings are open.
2. Test lock motor operation by using a test cord to apply voltage. If motor does not operate replace lock motor
3. If motor runs with test cord check continuity of wire harness to lock motor terminals. If harness is good replace
Door lock motor or latch
AS YOU SEE THE F93 CODE REFERES TO THE DOOR LATCH MOTOR
Jul 19, 2011 | Kenmore Ovens
Jun 05, 2010 | Necchi Sewing Machines
Aug 30, 2009 | Heating & Cooling
Dec 08, 2008 | Dishwashers
267 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: