Question about Goodmans GPDR40 Digital Media Player
In order to restore system files back to the PVR, please perform the following:
1. If the system files have become corrupt or you have formatted the hard drive, please connect the PVR to your computer with the included USB cable.
2. Power on the PVR and choose Mass Storage when prompted. If you do not make a choice, Mass Storage is selected by default.
3. Double-click the 'My Computer' icon on your desktop or choose 'My Computer' from the 'Start' menu.
4. Open the 'Removable Disk' that corresponds to your PVR. There may be more than one depending on what other devices you have connected.
5. Copy all of the folders and their files (AUDIO, FRAME, MUSIC, PHOTO, PVRDATA, VIDEO) to the root directory of the PVR.
6. Click on the 'Safely Remove Hardware' icon on the right hand corner of your task bar by the clock and disconnect the PVR.
7. Turn the PVR off and then power back on.
Your PVR is now restored and ready for normal operation. You may delete this file 'README.TXT' from the PVR drive.
go to Mustek Support
Posted on Jan 01, 2008
I formatted and reinstalled my PC, unfortunately I do not find my CD GPDR 40 PC Install Software, I would like to now are can I download it Thank!!!
Posted on Dec 29, 2007
1. you need to install the pc software 2. you need to connect the system to your pc via the usb cable 3. switch the system on - it should be seen as a mass storage. 4. Start PVR Console and run a disk checkup - this should run without error - run this twice. 5. Try the unit now - does it work? 6. if you still have problems you can replace the files in pvr data with the following:- http://mustek.com/product_resources/drivers/pvr-upgrades/pvrh140-datafiles/pvr-h140_restore_files.zip good luck
Posted on Aug 18, 2007
14th August 2007 I've heard of this problem. The operationg system or part of it is on the hard drive so if something happens to the data the unit gets stuck at the opening window. A suggestion I've read about is to open the unit and try and reconnect the ribbon cable to the drive, it's a push on job apparently. Of course, this will invalidate your guarantee AND may not solve the problem. I've not done it myself so can't give any firsthand advice. Regards
Posted on Aug 14, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2010 | Goodmans GPDR40 Digital Media Player
Feb 20, 2010 | Goodmans GPDR40 Digital Media Player
Jan 12, 2010 | Goodmans GPDR40 Digital Media Player
Nov 03, 2008 | Goodmans GPDR40 Digital Media Player
Apr 10, 2008 | Goodmans GPDR40 Digital Media Player
Jul 13, 2007 | Goodmans GPDR40 Digital Media Player
Apr 16, 2007 | Goodmans GPDR40 Digital Media Player
Dec 15, 2006 | Goodmans GPDR40 Digital Media Player
270 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: