Either your battery is loose or battery connection is worn.try a different battery if you can.I have heard of a trick but have never tried it.i have heard that if you put a completely flat battery into a freezer bag and put it into the freezer overnight,then charge it up totally the next day,that it should work.no harm in trying i guess! :))
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Dear friend, Your possible causes are:- 1. Its happening because your battery is not geting charge properly, and it gets discharge as soon as you switch on your mobile. So, make sure your battery is getting charge properly. 2. Make sure your battery is properly touching the pins of your mobile, clean the pins of your mobile with cotton and terminals of your battery also, then connect it properly. 3. Since your mobile is old, it has grown problem in internal I.C., to rectify this go to some mobile reparing shop or nokia service centre. They will fix your problem!
Mine just done the same thing all you need to do is hold down the off/lock button for at least 15-20 seconds then the screen should turn black which means you can turn t back on again and It should work.
there are few options by which this problem may rise .
* Old battery will not charge if its bulged. so get new 1
* Check if the charging plug in side th mobile has not broken.
* There mite be a short connection with the pin which will not charge the battery.
* take battery out keep it in sun for 5 mins and use it.or rub in 1 direction. mite work.
* If there is a problem with the board , check below
First Option:Please change The Phone Bettery and charger and check The check The Phone charging IF Charging Problem will Not Solved So Secend Option:Your Phone charging IC Fault SO Please change charging IC And charging Problem will SOlved
Check your charger. try to plug this charger in other compatible phone.if it charges the other phone, then the ping in your phone has gone bad. if it doesnt charges the other phone, then your charger has gone bad.