- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
For Transferring the pictures from your phone you can do it in two ways
1. If you have bluetooth in your PC then you can transfer with that.
2. Second if you got the pictures on a memory card you can use a card reader to transfer it.
3. Third, if you have no memory card, then install your samsung pc suite software> Connect your phone with the data cable that came along with your phone>Select pc suite option on your phone> then Transfer via pc suite.
4.Fourth, if you have a memory card but the pics are on the phone memory then you can simply mark the pictures and move to memory card then transfer via memory card reader or connect a data cable select Mass storage from the option that comes on your phone screen, then browser through the photos on computer and copy > paste.
To download pictures there are many ways:
1. Internet (data charges may apply).(located on the Menu of your phone)
2. Computer Pictures (via usb cable)(need to install PC Suite software first)
3. Another phone who has a bluetooth or infrared feature ( these are some cool tools of our phone where we can transfer pics, music, data.. wirelessly)
To charge the phone via cable:
You need to have a computer and install the PC Suite software in CD that is in the box of the phone. After installation you can then enjoy transferring photos, music, data etc. Have Fun!
The LG Shine allows you to do a multiple picture DELETE - but not a multiple pic transfer to memory card, at least that I've found. You have to transfer your pics one at a time from phone memory to the SD card as follows:
Select Menu --> 8 My Stuff --> 4 Pictures Highlight the pic you want to transfer using the center toggle button, then select Options --> 5 Move (or 4 Copy) --> 2 Memory Card --> Paste
Once your pics are on the memory card then put the phone into USB mode by selecting Menu --> 9 Settings --> 7 Connection --> 2 USB Connection Mode --> 2 Mass Storage
Then attach a suitable USB cable to the phone at the charging jack and open Explorer (Windows) or Finder(Mac) and navigate to the phone. Your pictures will appear and you can copy them to your computer as needed.
NOTE: be sure to return the phone from Mass Storage mode to Data Service or your phone will not work.
Also - set your phone to highest resolution for best quality pics. Menu --> 8 My Stuff --> 7 Camera and Recordings --> 1 Take Photo --> Options --> 4 Resolution --> 1 1600x1200
you can buy a cable from best buy pretty cheap to connect your razr to your computer. using my computer (or Finder on Macs) access your razr like you would a camera or flash drive and move the pictures to whatever folder you sync your iPhone pics with.