Question about Vivitar ViviCam 3615 Digital Camera
I can't get my camera to down load pictures to my computer
1. What operating system are you trying to use this on Windows 98, ME, XP or ?
If you are using Windows XP it will recognize the Camera as a Hard Drive (it will call it mass
storage) in My Computer
2. Do you have the Driver CD for the Camera?
If you have the CD Goto MyComputer and find the Folder CameraDriver
Inside the folder is a file called Setup.exe, Double left click your mouse on it
and let it install the Driver.
3. When the Driver says installation Complete, it will then need to reboot.
4. After Rebooting, Plug in your Cable to the Computer and the Camera, Turn the Camera on and
then open My Computer and look for a New Hard Drive in the icons.
5. Open it and inside the Folder in the new Hard Drive you will find your pictures that you may now Copy or Cut and Paste Into your Computer and use..
Feel Free to Let me know if you have any Questions :-) Bob
Posted on Mar 31, 2009
I want vivitar 3615 camera software drivers to be download free version. where can i get it
Posted on May 05, 2008
If you have the new windows vista, it cannot read the driver for vivitar cameras. Vivitar has no cameras that work with the Vista Operating system. You will need to make sure that your pics are on the removable memory card that you may have in your camera, take it out of your camera and load it into your computer if you have a port for it. Otherwise, you are like I am, you need to wait for vivitar to update their drivers. Email them at www.Vivitar.com they have a support link.
Posted on Sep 22, 2007
Aprilyohnke, Been playing with the same camera for a couple years, now. Can you be specific as to what the problem is, and what you have tried?
Posted on Sep 05, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!