I have problem in my phone as the camera will autometically switchs on even if the mobile is untouched and camera cover is not opened.
it happens more while charging
is there any solution for this?
1. chk the switch behind the back door, which is the trigger to enable the cam . ( Please get the assistance from the service provider or authorized service professional ). The switch may be faulty.
2. do a complete master reset and try again.( Don't forget to take the backup of important contacts and other files. Remove ur memory card.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi friend, in your mobile back side. a lens protection cover is there. so, when you go for capture a picture then, firstly remove that cover. it never say that statement again, if you open your camera. when lens cover not removed. it show similar statement again.....!
you can t direct like that .... if you replace the strip of the camera then every problem will be solved ... so just replace the strip ... if you have no idea about it then just contact the technician he will replace it ... it is just a matter of some bucks that s it ... this problem is solvable no need to change the camera and all .....
any doubts reply me i am always here to assist you thank you bye ...
This probably has to do with the switch in the phone that is related to the camera buton. The switch can get dameged by changing covers i have the same. Although a new flatcable can be find on ebay for the W700i this a failer it only fits the W800i or 750.