I have problem in my phone as the camera will autometically switchs on even if the mobile is untouched and camera cover is not opened.
it happens more while charging
is there any solution for this?
1. chk the switch behind the back door, which is the trigger to enable the cam . ( Please get the assistance from the service provider or authorized service professional ). The switch may be faulty.
2. do a complete master reset and try again.( Don't forget to take the backup of important contacts and other files. Remove ur memory card.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
What is the exact problem....is the camera never open even if you move down the camera cover ? or Camera on Stand by or No image ?Here let me give you a trick to check it out that the camera is working or not.First remove the back cover, after this you'll see switch at the right hand side (will move downwards when we press).Just press there for 3-5 secs when the phone is in normal mode.And the same time look at the screen (front display).If the image is coming the problem is from the cover.Otherwise contact mobile repairing shop.Good luck
Hi! The switch that detects if battery cover is closed is broken. You can open the battery cover and look under it, you should see a small hole with a small black switch in it. If you have experience in repairs and / or soldering, you can fix it yourself - just shorten the switch. If you can't do it yourself, just give it to any local camera or mobile phone repair shop, they should be able to do it without problems.
The switch that looks if the lens cover is opened is broken, you will have to ask a repaircenter to replace the switch for you, as the camera won't function without it.
the switch is soldered on to a flex cable, thats quite difficult to solder by yourself.