I was fooling around with the camera and i went to look at my pictures and it said no images but it still says in the right upper corner that i have 177 pic left out of 300 so i think i deleated my pics i am just sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: i think i deleted all my pictures on the sim card
Before becoming mad:
-Take out the memory card from the camera and try it in another camera used this type of memory card.
- Try to download your memory card via a memory card reader to a PC or another relevant device (Printer etc)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There will be options within the menu system that enable you to delete individual images, or to format the entire card for re-use. Do not forget to back up the images you wish to retain to your computer prior to deleting them.
Alternatively, you can just purchase a new card to use in your camera, thus ensuring that all your precious images are safe.
BTW, I think you may mean media card, not sim card. Sim cards are used in phones, not cameras.
Sorry for the late reply.You should take the memory card out of your camera first and connect it to another comptuer(via a card reader or so), you are possibly to recover the lost photos with so-called photo recovery software but it's not 100% sure. Well, since you failed to mention the OS you are running, I'll recommend you have a try of Wondershare Photo Recovery, a program equipped with both Windows and Mac versions. For Windows OS, download here. If you are running Mac OS X, get the program from this link. Step-to-Step Instruction:
1. Download and install the trial version on your computer, then connect your camera memory card to the computer (I assume you are using Windows). Start Wondershare Photo Recovery and select the drive letter that assigned to camera memory card. 2. Then choose the file type (all, photo, video, music) click "Star Scan". 3. Now the scanning process will start automatically to look for the deleted items. You will then get a list of all recoverable ones. 4. Preview the photos. If your deleted ones are found, then you need pay to get the activation code. And click "Recover".
Tips: 1. Take the free trial version before you buy. 2. Before your deleted items are recovered, do not take more photos or videos.