- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Did you tried your SIM card in another phone? Try that. If it works there then you problem is in your Monte, if not then your SIM card has some technical issues. I belive that you can ask for an exchange on your SIM card if it's neccesary. For more info please ask your cellular phone carrier.
1. Your sim card is not in the right position. Take out your battery and your sim card. Make sure it is in the right position. Also make sure no dust or dirt where the sim card goes. Put the sim card back in your phone and battery. Turn it on. See if the insert sim card goes away.
2. If it goes not, then you will need a new sim card. Go to your local service provider store to get a new one.
Is this also a new SIM card in the Curve or did you use that sim in other phone before? You need to be sure you have the CLIP service active on your sim card. CLIP service is feature that can identify the number of an incomming call. If you are sure and if you try and put the sim card to another phone and you can see the infoming call numbers, look in the settings menu - call settings and make sure all "call identifier" submenus are active.
I don't think the problem is with your phone, if I am right, it should be with the sim card and the incoming call facility might have been disabled by the Network Operator. First of all try the sim card on another handset, it will not work on the other phone either. Your only solution is to call the customer care of the Sim Card provider (Network operator) and tell them the problem, they'll fix it for you.