- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Using the Sansa media converter for preparing videos to make them
suited for the player as you are doing is just fine.
2. Page 22 [19 in written manual] of the pdf file shows how to make playlist(s) using Windows Media Player 11.
2.1 First create a playlist
2.2 Save the playlist
2.3 Synchronize the required playlist onto the connected player
This a problem with the Sansa Media Converter programnot the player. You can try reconverting the files, both in the mpeg4 program and in SMC. This a trial and error solution. Some mp4's will never sync correctly. Good luck.
Maybe there are some virus affect your player. you need to download videos with safe and green software. No Viruses, No Spyware, No Adware. 100%clean. Automatic install, automatic download on-line videos to put them to your iPod , callphone or Zune and other portable device,you can use Video Download Studio to search and download videos from almost all the pop video sites like youtube, facebook, google, yahoo, dailymotion, redtube, youporn etc. Very easy to use.
You should try using Windows media Player and Sync the device and transfer it through Windows Media Player. The files should work as .wmv. Let me know if you have questions with this or run into any problems