Hey, I just got a jabra vbt 2050 bluetooth and loved using it *until* it ran out of juice after only being on for @ 12 hours-and I only talked probably 1-1 1/2 hours at most! Is this all the time a charge gets you? I think I'll go back to my plug in ear piece if that's so. Thanks for any help/suggestions. Regards, Andrea
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have a Jabra VBT 2050 bluetooth headset. As per the product user manual(page 8) this device is compatible with any bluetooth mobile phones with bluetooth version 1.1 or higher.
My LG Shine CU720 mobile phone is not able to detect the VBT 2050 device. I checked the specification of mobile phone & its bluetooth 1.2. I am able to pair the VBT 2050 with other bluetooth mobile devices.
Could you help me resolve my problem. Appreciate quick help
Hold the volume up (+) button down along with the call button for 5-10 seconds (until the led lis solid). Then, while the led is lit up, initiate the pairing on your phone. It should pair this time. It worked for my phone, which was having the same problem you described.
try holding call button down for 10 seconds on that one, it shold start blinking, than remove your thumb as soon as it starts blinking, to turn it off reverse the process, remember passkey is 0000 or 1234. good luck
OK, this is what you do:
1. Make sure your Jabra VBT 2050 is fully charged.
2. Enable bluetooth on your phone.
3. Turn on your VBT 2050 with the little button on the side (the white light between the keys should flash).
4. Initiate a search from your phone while holding down the center button on the VBT 2050 (middle, under the + and -).
5. You might need to do another bluetooth search using your phone (it took me about 4 times befor my Blackberry Storm picked up the signal.
6. When your phone asks for a code, type in 0000 (the default number).