- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Since you declined to specify the model of your Uniden system, select the type and then the model from the list beginning at
http://www.uniden.com/scat/cordlessphones_mnl to download a copy of the manual and then follow the instructions under Remote Operation.
Remote access away from home
first you must enter the PIN code:
1) Enter the Answer Setup menu, and then the Security Code submenu
2) Enter a two-digit PIN code (01-99) using the number
You can operate your answering system from a remote location using any touch-tone telephone.
1) Call your telephone number and wait for the system to answer. If the answering system is off, it will answer after about 10 rings and sounds a series of beeps.
2) During the greeting message (or a series of beeps when the answering system is off), press 0 and enter your PIN code within 2 seconds
3)listen to the instructions from there (to play incoming messages, press zero-two)
You don't give a specific model so I don't know if yours is there, but you can download manuals from Uniden. Check the list and pick your model if it's there, and you'll be back in business. If your model isn't listed, try downloading some similar model numbers. Often the basic information is very close between models.
Youy may be out of luck because you never entered your own personal code, but you can try entering "11" which is the default on many phones. You also have the option of starting at "01" and working towards "99" until you hit the right combo.
Rathger than rehash the instructions, here is a link to the operating manual for your phone. See pages 25 and 64.
Since you declined to specify the model of your Uniden DECT 6.0 system I can only suggest that you select it from the list beginning here to download a copy of the manual. The manual will give directions for remote accessing of your answering machine.