I insert a new toner catridge in pagepro 9100laser printer after some copies it shows toner empty i fixed in other machines there also it shows toner empty
this is not first time because this is second attempt
1.Please tell the how machine sense the toner
2.How to rectify the problem.
I agree with boyrevel. shaking the toner hard will settle the toner, may be the cartridge is not used for long or it is quite old. the sensor has think ink on it, only hard shaking can slove it...or get a new one.
JWP -------------- Don't waste money on Printer Ink. Save up to 65% on toner cartridges, ink cartridges and printer supplies. http://www.concordsupplies.com
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has posted more than 50 answers, of which 90% or more were rated as helpful.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: Pagepro printer toner empty problem
1. It tries to pump toner into a reservoir. If it doesn't activate a full sensor for the reservoir, it shows toner low.
2. Take the toner out and shake it hard about 10 times, this will make any settled toner loose, and should solve this. The problem is normally caused by old toner (your supplier might have had it on their shelf for a year or two).
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.