- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The charger=look on side of durabrand where power plug should go.there s/b somethine like [C+] or[ c-] it is not really the letter C but the symbol of the outer rim of the plug that goes into DVD player.[C+] means that the outer shell of THE PLUG is negative (-) with the INSIDE being positive (+) with respect to a battery. [C-] again, the outer connection is (+) pos., inner connection (-) neg. Look for power rating, as an EXAMPLE ( 5v at 1.5a [5 volts at 1.5 ampers]
1. Turn on the DVD player.
2. Press "Setup"
3. Go to "Preferences".
4. Press "Play"
5. Enter 2-5-1-5-3-5 (251535 in continuous sequence of keys on the remote) Nothing will show on the screen.
6. Press "Left" then press "Down"
The current region code will be displayed.
7. Press "0" for region free.
I have just done this on mine and it worked perfectly.
Support for these portable DVD players isn't there. The manfacturer of the product line went out of business last November. You could check with the Walmart 800 customer service center number and see if they know or have a source for getting a new remote control.