- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Replacing it is not too much trouble for an experienced cell phone technician. But, it's not for anyone who doesn't like to tinker with small things. Here's a video demonstrating the entire process: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJpHHs9QM5U.
I really don't know if was dropped or it was been press hard. But the problem is the LCD of your laptop. I don't know also how much it would cost you to replace the LCD. Because here in my country LCD is expensive its like you bought another mini.
But like I've said, the problem is the LCD. Now if in case it was dropped, check if the hard disk is still good. If not you need also to replace that. Of course replacing hard drive means new installation of all your softwares.
Hi,from the problem you are experiencing it's obvious that the problem is from the lcd screen,the shock it sustained when it dropped is responsible for the damage on the lcd screen again.
The solution is to replace the lcd screen but you have to be more careful with the phone,the iphone is a very fragile phone which should be handled with extra care,if the screen is replaced and you mistakenly drop it again,i'm sorry,you will have no choice but to keep replacing the screen,which is not good enough for you economically and also for the efficiency of the pone.
needs major work. Do it at your own risk. Did everything right but messed up and broke the tab on the touchscreen cable connector on my daughter's phone. Feel crappy. Will post with pictures later on.
1. remove battery/ Sim
2. remove all screws from the back on the black plastic cover. (6 of them) Leave the ones below the battery.
3. Use the pry tool to remove the back case.
4. remove the motherboard, three connectors, one on bottom left, antenna and top right below the board. board comes off. You also have to remove the power connector (transparent plastic) to what appears to be some hf component (cylinder). there are two wires (red, black), red goes to side marked +. remove with pry tool.
5. Remove all small screws you can see.
6. Remove the shiny plate, keyboard button layer.
6a. Remove the lcd connector screw and the connector.
7. Remove screws from the bottom of the lcd portion of the slider. You can access all screws from the back side. Use the slider to get the back of the phone. There are 5 screws.
8. Use the pry tool to take out the back slider. Be careful with the lcd connector.
9. pull up the black tab on the digitizer connection from the screen
10. remove the lcd
11. use a hair dryer to loosen the glue around the broken digitizer.
12. put the new one in
13. Put all the screws back.