After installing 2 new ebooks and running a new piece of software:
I am getting this awful dialogue box reading "MemoryMgr.c, Line:4384, Free handle". The Reset button in the box won't function. When I push the back reset button my CLIE restarts displaying it's opening banners and then NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The same message tha will not leave. (return to top of paragraph)
Someone please, please help. I love my Clie but at this point it seems to need shock therapy!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you attempt to install a piece of hardware or software on your PC computer that is incompatible with your system, you may see a blue screen with a C000021a fatal error warning. The easiest way to recover the Windows operating system from this type of error is to restore your computer to a previously working state. 1.Press the "F8" key on your keyboard when prompted during the boot process.
2.Use the up-and-down arrow keys to highlight the "Last Known Good Configuration" option. Then hit "Enter.
3.Use the up-and-down arrow keys to highlight the operating system version that you wish to boot up to, and then hit "Enter" again. The system will now restart to the last working version of your operating system, which will eliminate the C000021a fatal error.
Hope this helps
1) Click Start > Run 2) Type msiexec /unreg and press enter and wait until it appears to have finished. 3) Go back to Start > Run 4) Type msiexec /regserver and press enter. 5) Try to install 'management' again.
There are alot of fatal error messages. You need to provide the exact fatal error message.
Here are the basic troubleshooting for that type of error :
1. Turn off your firewall, anti-virus and spyware and then install it
if it will not work
2. Download the software for your printer in the website www.hp.com/support make sure that you are going to download and install the full feature of the software
You'll have to do a hard reset. Push the reset button, then hold the power button until the Palm Power appear and then release the power button. Next it will ask if you want to erase the data. I hate to said this but select yes. No will not work. Then after the inital set up run a HotSync.