- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Because You Need Games That Say On The Top Playstation2 Or You PlayStation Burned Out Hope This Solves your Problem Contact me Add My Steam if you have steam my user is malachick or add my email [email protected]
okay, try this:
1. Start up PS2 with no disc
2. select 'Browser', press triangle.
3. select 'Console', press triangle.
4. select 'Diagnostics', press X, select 'ON'.
5. press 'O' to back out of this menu.
6. select 'Playstation Drive', press triangle.
7. select 'Disc Speed', press X, select 'FAST'.
8. press 'O' to back out of menu.
9. turn off PS2.
10. insert disc.
The Diagnostics should run and automatically
adjust your PS2 to play the game.
I got this "FIX" from someone who had the same problem. Hope this helps :D
Your question is somewhat confusing, using a playstation 2 memory card, will have PS2 game saves on it, how would you play PS2 games on a PS1 from the save, you can't.
If you just mean you are using a PS2 card for a PS1, the way a PS2 card saves data is different to a PS1 card, so it probably won't work
You can use your PS1 memory cards in the PS2. You can only use the PS1 memory cards to save PS1 games that you are playing in your PS2. You can't save any PS2 game data to a PS1 memory card