Tenchu Z.... The game starts up the creators pop up like who made the darn game then when the intro would come on the drive slows down and I can hear something pop up on the screen but nothing it showing. The game just won't run.... It started after I recovered my old gamer profile from X-box live. It was running fine the thing is only a day old for Christs sakes.
Did you try and ring u the xbox support line. if you havent then give them a ring and tell them your problem and if they cant help you over the phone they will tell you that you have to send it in and get it fixed. you will need to have your serial number ready which is on the back of your console and they will send you an email in acouple of days.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The best solution would be to call microsoft at 1-800-4MYXBOX (I think that's the number, but you might want to check at xbox.com) and tell them your problem. I'm thinking it's the Left 4 Dead disc because from your question it runs world at war just fine. Try using a friend's L4D disc or rent it. And see if the problem occurs. I hope this helped solve your problem.
I bought my white mac book exactly a year ago... so its still pretty new I guess.... heres what you do
1. install "age of empires 2 1.0.6 update" from this link:
2. right when starting the game, hold the command or the apple button and a option screen pops up. It will now allow you to select "force 256 colors" due to new update. Check that box and press play. some forums say you also need to select "don't play intro movies" or select don't change resolution or something like that but I did not have to do that. So I can also watch intro movies... yay.
All I did was select "force 256 colors". Hope that helps. It took me an hour searching online to find the solution.
That should fix the problem.
Some forums say that I have to change resolution 640 x 480 as well but I did not have to say that either.