How to download music tunes, ringtones, and receive sounds for a UT Starcom 8932 cell phone
You can download, save, rename, and assign ringtones directly to your
phone when browsing the web. Here is how to download ringtones.
1. Press the Left Soft Key [Menu], then select the “WEB”
spinning globe icon and press OK to select.
2. You will be directed to the WEB browser, where you will click on
“New Hot Downloads” link.
3. From the “Realtones” or “Ringtones”, or the “What’s New” links,
press “Select”, or OK.
4. Choose a ringtone or realtone you like by scrolling through the
choices offered. You will be able to preview a small sample of each
tone after you have clicked the “Preview” key on the title of the
ringtone link, and you will be directed to a page describing your
choice to preview. Choose the “Get” soft key. A downloading status
page will appear. Next, you will be directed to a page that offers you
to choose to play the ringtone or to purchase by using these soft
keys. Press the “Play” soft key and you are allowed 2 usage rights to
listen to the preview file. Choose the “Purchase” soft key to go back
to purchase the ringtone.
5. Press OK on the “Buy” icon to purchase your ringtone. You will
then be asked to confirm the purchase of this tone by selecting
“Confirm”. Please note that you must have a balance in your
account to cover the cost of content. You may add money by dialing
“*99“ from your cell phone!
6. Press the Left Soft Key [Menu]. You will be directed to a
description of your chosen tone. You will then be directed to the
“Download Complete” status page.
7. Press the Right Soft Key [Menu] “Options” soft key. Here, you
will choose to store the ringtone, or apply as a ringtone.
Hope this helps, let me know if I can help you with anything else.