Question about Pioneer FH-P404
Hi, I would like some help on setting the time and date, a simple guide on how too, would be very handy, I change my radio to a new car and I lost the manual, please can someone help me out.
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2016 | 2007 Pontiac Torrent
Dec 27, 2014 | 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt
Dec 17, 2013 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Feb 26, 2013 | Uniden BC370CRS Base Scanner
May 03, 2011 | Timex 1440 Prizefighter 53032 Sports...
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
AUTO TIME SET ZONES
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Apr 04, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Nov 21, 2010 | 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
Jun 16, 2010 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Aug 08, 2009 | Timex T311T Clock Radio
Aug 24, 2007 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Sep 19, 2012 | Pioneer FH-P404
Oct 04, 2017 | Pioneer FH-P404
222 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: