Question about Royal 29549X Dictionary
Hello, I would like to know if my Royal Translator RP6s can be fixed someway. I was using my nice translator, when unexpectedly the some of the letters began to fade away, in other words, it appeared a line in the middle of the first two letters, and i changed the batteries but the problem remains, what should I do? what could be the solution to fix it? I would really appreaciate any suggestion: Above all where to take it? what kind of electricians or place can I take my transaltor.
1. Press the "time" icon just below the screen until the date and time shows up (not the count down screen)
2. Press the "edit" button (same as the "new" button)
3. Use the number portion (to the right of the screen) to enter the information.
4. To change the am/pm setting, use the "am/pm" button (same as the letter "B") to toggle between the two.
5. Hit "OK" after correct information is set.
5. Screen info should show exactly what you put in with the corresponding day of the week.
Posted on Mar 16, 2009
SOURCE: i do not have translator
Install Adobe Reader-10 to your system. The site will install automatically the language pack after installation. When we enter into a website, in which language is Chinese, it will detect and ask us to download and install chinese fonds, or ask to insert Windows XP CD from which it will be read out and installed. OK.
Posted on Feb 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2018 | Royal Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 14, 2018 | Royal Computers & Internet
Aug 22, 2011 | Royal 29546Y
Mar 23, 2011 | Royal DTS630 Dictionary
Jun 08, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Nov 06, 2007 | Royal 29549X Dictionary
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: