Question about Philips E-Box FTR9965 DTV Receiver
For my FTR9965, it is necessary to physically unplug the
power cord from the box before you are able to enter the service codes. The sequence is:
1. Unplug the box for a few seconds.
2. Plug it in again.
3. Turn on the box with the front panel power switch. Wait for the green light to come on.
4. From the remote, quickly enter 062596 plus the info key.
5. A message comes on the monitor warning you that you could really screw things up if you don't know what you're doing, and do you really want to continue? If yes, hit any button on the remote. You only have a few seconds to respond.
6. The "stand alone" option is near the end of the "service" menu list. When you find it, change the "no" to "yes".
7. Go back to the main SAM menu, scroll down to "Store", and hit OK. I'm assuming this makes the "yes" selection permanent.
8. Enter "00" to exit SAM.
Posted on Dec 03, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!