I have a BEFSR41. My ISP is Optimum Online. I am using an AIM phoneline program. When I dial my number, the call alert box pops up, it tells me I have a call coming in, and the number the call is coming from. When I click on "Answer Call", the ringing just continues, and then switches to voicemail. I've checked the headset, and it works properly. How can I answer a call ?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Since you did not include your exact model number and type of internet provider I cannot give you more specific instructions. Although you can refer to the links below on how to set it up. If you require further assistance just reply to this and give me the model number of your ISP and the model of your router. Also answer this question " When you plug your computer to your modem do you get online automatically or do you need a username and password"
Steps to program speed dial on the Walker/Clarity Model W-1000 Touch Tone Sound Amplifier desk set phone w/large number pad.
1. Choose phone number to program including the (#1) digit for a long distance direct dial if
needed. Write chosen number(s) on a scratch pad as a guide for numbers. Identify numbers with the
names or contact description (ie."Mom's Cell Phone.")
2. Remove hand set receiver from phone.
3. Press "memory set" button ONCE on the phone located uder the receiver on the desk set.
4. Enter phone number chosen,including area codes and long distance prefixes if needed!
5. Locate the speed dial position button you want for that number...(located adjacent to
tag/pad slot for name and/or phone number to be written after entering.
6. Press the speed dial position button (ONCE). Then replace receiver back in craddle.
7. Try out speed/dial program. Pick up receiver, push speed dial button(position) listen to see if
correct phone number is contacted. Once established as correct; program additional speed dial
numbers: ie family, business, as needed.
8. DO NOT TRY TO PROGRAM THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY 911 NUMBER! Keep this in your
9. If you make a mistake while entering a phone number: Stop, Hang up phone and start all over again in the procedure sequence.
10. Remove white "description pad with slots for names or numbers) from underneath clear
plastic cover.(use a paper clip end to lift up plastic cover). Write name/description for that number
on white pad(ie. "Mom's Cell") Use a PENCIL FOR DESCRIPTIONS!!
11. TO SAVE TIME AND INCONVENIENCE TO PERSONS/BUSINESSES OF HAVING TO
ANSWER YOUR CALLS; CHOOSE A AUTOMATED ANSWERING NUMBER (USUALLY A
BUSINESS ANSWERING AUTOMATED SERVICE (IE. LARGE INSTITUTIONAL PHONE
NUMBER THAT HAS A MENU PROMPT usually a AT&T 800 # will have a prompt menu
USE this procedure to see if you program correctly then once you know how; go back and re-
enter all the numbers that you actually want on your speed dial settings.