Question about Fossil AM3695 Wrist Watch
I am having problems toggling through the two colors on the watch. i have tried the "holding for two seconds" thing, and it wont work. Does the watch have two batteries - one that controls the time, and one that controls the color change? It is stuck on the metallic/silver screen right now.
There are three batteries in the watch. Two that power the alternating colors and one that powers the watch.
The battery number for the am3695 is 397. Just get two. Walmart carried them for about 4 bucks each.
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
Thank you andyhuston for posting the replacement battery number 397 for the Fossil AM-3695! I had to browse way too many posts to find this info.
Posted on Feb 02, 2013
As far as i know watches only have 1 battery
Posted on Aug 08, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: