- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The OE code indicates an Overflow Error. Too much powder or liquid detergent may have been added. If you turn off power, wait 30 seconds, and turn on power, the pump should turn on to drain the machine. If this routine doesn't work it may be necessary to call for service.
Could be several reasons:
- Selected the "Night cycle" program (means standing with the drum full of water, reason: too much noise in the spin cycle)
- Set to the "Rinse hold" (means standing with the drum full of water, reason: wrinkles on the clothes)
According to your description I think that this is not a failure otherwise error E20 will be appears on display.
Once the washing programme has come to an end, END illuminates on the programme progress display.
If RINSE HOLD was selected, the display beside the START/ PAUSE button flashes. 1. After a rinse hold, the water must first be pumped out:
- Either press the START/PAUSE button (the water is pumped out and the washing is spun according to the completed programme;
After the START/PAUSE button is pressed again, the spin speed can still also be changed during spinning), or
- Turn the programme selector to PUMP OUT and press the START/PAUSE button (the water is pumped out without spinning),or
- Turn the programme selector to SPIN or SHORT SPIN and press theSTART/PAUSE button (the water is pumped out and the washing is spun or gently spun).
At the end of this programme step, the END indicator will illuminate. 2. Open the door.
As soon as the DOOR indicator lights up green, the door can be opened.
1. To prevent operation of the washing machine when no wash cycle is running
To set this feature, switch the machine on using the POWER button at the top-left of the control-panel. Next, press and hold both the SPIN and RINSE buttons for about 3 seconds - until the child lock light indicator on the control panel illuminates. All functions of the washing machine will now be disabled apart from POWER ON/OFF until such time as the child lock is deactivated.
To deactivate the child lock, press and hold the SPIN and RINSE buttons again until the child lock light indicator on the control panel goes out.
2. To prevent any tiny fingers from tampering with the machine while a program is running.
After pressing the START/PAUSE button to start the wash cycle, press and hold the SPIN and RINSE buttons until the child lock light indicator illuminates. All buttons on the control panel will now be disabled until the child lock has been disabled. When the wash cycle has finished, you will need to switch the child lock off again to reactivate the buttons. Once you have finished using the washer, reactivate the child lock again before switching the power off as above.
The feature can also be used when using the delayed start feature, but needs to be set after pressing the START/PAUSE button.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.