Sansa m250 playlists
First you need to set your Sansa m250 mp3 player to MTP mode:
) Tap your menu button and select "Settings" > "USB".
2) On this screen, make sure that there is a check next to "Auto Detect" and NOT "MSC".
Note: Music that was transferred to the player in "MSC" (Mass Storage Class) mode will not be accessible once the player is put into MTP mode.
However, the music can still be accessed by switching the player back to MSC mode.
To transfer a playlist using Windows Media Player version 10:
- Make sure device is showing as an "audio device" and in MTP mode
- Create a playlist by right clicking a song in the library, add to>additional playlists>new or by saving a now playing list
- Select the Sync tab and click "Sync settings"
- Check "Synchronize device automatically"
- Set "View" to "All Playlists"
- Place a check next to the playlists they want to transfer to device
- Media Player should then sync those lists once you hit OK.
Once you Sync for the first time a new folder "Playlists" will appear in your m250 using Windows Explorer. Once that folder is created you can even use Windows Explorer alone to create playlists, all you have to do is right click on a song and choose create a playlist. Double click on playlist > Reference Tab, on the window you simply drag and drop your songs.
Hope this helps
Aug 28, 2008 |
SanDisk Sansa m250 MP3 Player