- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Connect the player to PC.
2. Open WindowExplorer on PC.
3. Select the file to save and drag-and drop it into the
removable disc icon. You can also transfer file fromthe
player to your PC.
Do not remove the player while it's transferring files.
It might currupt or damage the firmware and or files
on the player. If the player is accidently removed
while transferring and does not work properly,
remove battery for 3 seconds and replace it.
Disconnecting the Player
After completing the file t ransfer, you must disconnect the
player as following direction:
Double-click on the green arrow in the taskbar on the
bottomright of the window.
When the [Stop a Hardware] message appears, press the
[OK] button and disconnect the USB port.