Question about Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hi there , Whenever i turn on my printer it comes up with " The memory card formatting is not supported. Format the card in your digital camera." even when there is no card inserted in the printer, I also cannot change the mode from photo to print, scan or anything. HELP!!!!! Thanx
Usually if you completely uninstall the drivers and software that came with the printer, then reboot your computer and reinstall the drivers and software - it will make a problem such as you describe go away completely. If it doesn't, then a technician will need to physically inspect your machine for problems. You also want to be sure that you have the most current version of the drivers and/or software for your machine. The Lexmark Driver download page for your model is here: --> http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:479:0:0 Hope that helps. ;)
Posted on Aug 04, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Internal memory format : Remove the SD memory card to format the internal memory.
SD memory card format : Insert the SD memory card to format the SD memory card.
All the files in the memory are deleted by the [FORMAT] function.
Before formatting the memory, it is advisable to copy important data onto other media as back-up
e.g. floppy disks, hard disks, CD etc.
1. Turn the camera power on.
2. Select the PLAY mode by rotating the mode dial.
3. Do not turn the LCD monitor off.
4. Press the MENU button to display the menu on the LCD
5. Press the UP( )/ DOWN( ) button and select [DELETE].
6. Press the SET( ) button and the sub menu will display.
7. Select [FORMAT] by pressing the UP( )/DOWN( ) button
and press the SET( ) button
8. Select [NO] or [YES] and press the SET( ) button.
[Selecting NO] : The image will be displayed on the
[Selecting YES] : A [PLEASE WAIT!] message is
displayed and all of images are
Link to manual:
Usually answered in minutes!