For a few years now my receiver has been working without problems. Recently I found that when the receiver was turned on it immediately went into Protect Mode, however, and I was able to resolve that issue. In resolving that issue I encountered another, that being the display is not visible when the unit is on. When I turn the unit on, the display is visible for 1 or 2 seconds, then it goes out. Everything else on the receiver appears to be working correctly.
How can I get the display to become visible?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Generally speaking, an amp attempts to protect itself from heat, shorts, overloads and operator exuberance by refusing to turn on or stay on.
Overloads can be from excessive periods of high output or marginally low impedance loading by the speakers; and shorts would be wiring issues or a speaker blowing up.
You should be able to feel if it's hot. WHY is it overheating? Make sure it has sufficient ventilation on all sides and that vent holes are not blocked by dust balls. Ensure the fan (if equipped) is running as designed (some only operate on demand). Clean dust and debris from it.
If the amp comes back on after cooling, you're lucky. They only have so many self-protection cycles in their lives so continuously resetting or cycling their power without addressing the cause can do more harm than good.
If it protects immediately on a cool power up you should disconnect the speaker connections and try it 'nekkid'. If it comes up then diagnose which lead(s) are shorted. If it does not come up the problem is internal and should be left to an experienced and competent hands-on tech.
Here are the steps for the no power problem: 1. Make sure you will install a new or fully charged battery/batteries into your camera. Please use lithium batteries Ni-Mh or rechargeable Batteries (2000 M.Amp or higher). 2. Clean the battery contacts. a. Remove the battery/batteries and the memory card from your camera, then wipe the battery contacts with a soft, clean cloth. b. Reinstall the battery/batteries into your camera 3. Turn on your camera without the memory card. (If it works then it?s your memory card that is faulty)
i tell you m idea....first, maybe there is no operating system like windows or etc...second maybe your hard disk is not detecting or its damage,third, check the bios setup for the drives..it can help to solve the problem
Unplug all the speaker wires first, then unplug the unit from the wall for at least 24 hours, The plug back in without the speaker wires or anything else plugged in. Then see if it goes to the protection mode. If it does not, plug in each speaker at a time, and see if any speaker, when hooked up, makes the receiver shut down. If it does shut down, My friend, I'm afraid you will need to take this unit into a repair shop, OR get a new unit. Good Luck