Im having trouble putting music on my psp
Please be reminded that PSP is compatible with these Audio formats: MP3, AAC and WMA. If you have these file formats, putting music on your PSP will be so easy for you. Here are the procedures you can follow in transferring your music files:
1. Using USB cable connect your PSP to your computer.
2. On your PSP, press HOME button.
3. Then choose SETTINGS, afterwards USB CONNECTION.
4. Just wait until your computer tells you that a new USB device has been connected, then show you a new generic hard drive, usually E: or F:.
5. Now, double click on your MUSIC folder and just drag your music files from your PC going to the said folder. If you haven't created MUSIC folder just create one, to organize the files.
6. Once done copying your desired music tracks, press the "O" button to disconnect PSP from PC.
To play your music, just go to the music icon. Look for "Memory Stick" and you should be able to find all your favorite music!
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.