Question about Emulex NETQue Print Server
How to get contact with the printer server. I don know the ip adress of the server. This problem was solved, but now i have a next problem. Well it worked out, but (theres alwayas a but). I resolved the ip adress and changed it to my network range with hyper terminal. If i type in the just assigned ip adress in my browser, i get the configuration tool (network printer manager) If i want to change something, it keeps on asking for a password (see jpg). I have administrator rights on the pc. I also did a "reset to factory default" with hyper terminal, but it seems to remember the password even after the reset to default. I cannot add a printer because of this problem. I hope to have a soon awnser again. Regards Erwin
With some system you will have to use ctlr H before the password system
this removes the space so the password is correct
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
At the Enter username enter any 2 characters
at the Server> prompt enter su
at the Password prompt enter system
Posted on Dec 05, 2007
Well a lot of the time the password is admin like on my D-link it is Logon:admin Password:admin there is a site that has passwrds for everything so try here.... http://www.phenoelit-us.org/dpl/dpl.html Good luck
Posted on Aug 03, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Type the machine ip adress on the adress bar of the machine and hit enter.
Then the machine webpage will appear
1. Click the Network Settings link, login asadmin, username is admin and password is also admin and click the Services Settings link.
2. Use the SMTP server IP addresses in the Primary andSecondary Server fields rather than the server names.
3. Verify if the mail server is using the default SMTP portof 25. If it is not, then change the Port Number to match the server. Port 587is a commonly used port if authentication is required.
4. The Reply Email Address must be a valid local emailaddress for some mail servers or messages will be discarded. If using a Reply Email Address like: [email protected] [email protected] confirm that the email address actually exists.
5. If the server is running SSL (GMail uses SSL) for bettersecurity, check the box next to Enable SSL. Click here for instructions on how to setup scan to GMail.
6. Leave the User Name and Password blank temporarily andperform the Connection Test. A successful response will verify that the serveris really a valid SMTP mail server.
The following should be performed byan I.T. person
Mail server settings
1.Createa new user account and password for the mfp on the mail server this useraccount name , the name set in the mfp
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: