After you install a print cartridge, the attention light begins toflash red. The printer will not print. One of the following messagesmay appear on the control panel:
* Color or Right Print Cartridge is not compatible
* Incorrect Print Cartridge(s)
* Print Cartridge Problem
* Incorrectly Installed Cartridge(s)
* Black or Color Cartridge(s) FailedCleaning the connection and reconnecting may solve the issue
To solve the problems related to Cartridge Errors we can do the following 4 steps. Which could help us to get the issue resolved
Step 1: Remove, inspect, and reset the problem cartridge
Step 2: Clean the problem cartridge contacts
Step 3: Repeat repeating and cleaning steps
Step 4. CONTACT TO HP SUPPORT Step : Remove, inspect, and reseat the problem cartridge and Clean the problem cartridge contacts..a) Make sure the printer is on. Press the Power button if it is not lit. b) Open the printer cover, then wait until the print cartridge carriage is idle and silentc) Press down lightly on the end of the problem cartridge to release it.d) Slide the cartridge out and inspect it:
* Check the Copper electrical contacts (the Copper Part which touch the Connector inside)
* Clean it with the pirit or wet cotton)
* Check the Nozzles - Clean it with the worm wet cotton
* Wait for 2 to 5 min befour you connect them back
* Clean the contacts in the carriage, inside the product (Printer)
* Reinstall the cartridge.
* Reconnect the product to the electrical outlet.
* Close the product cover.
NOTE : you can also check the print cartridge label and make sure it iscompatible with your printer. Compatible print cartridges are listed inthe Printer Reference Guide supplied with your printer.
Note : If the cartridge is compatible, reinstall it in the printer:
* Cartridges marked with a triangle go into the left carriage slot.
* Cartridges marked with a square or pentagon go into the right carriage slot.
If issue not resolves Repeat repeating and cleaning steps