Question about Samsung TXK2754 27" TV
According to the Samsung website, this is the method to reset the Vchip PIN.
1. Turn TV on.
2. Press power button on the remote, TV will turn off.
3. Press Mute on the remote.
4. Using the remote, press the buttons 8, then 2, then 4
5. Press the power button, TV should turn on.
At this point the PIN should be reset to four zeros.
If that doesn't work, you could have someone mess with the internal circuits as someone else posted, but I wouldn't recommend trying it yourself.
Or you could call the Samsung tech support hotline at 1-800-726-7864. Never tried it so I don't know how good their customer support is.
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Some one have been playing with your tv and accidentally entered a code you will to get a tech to take out the eeprom and place it back to restore you tv to norma.good luck.
Posted on Aug 04, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
1. Hold down the MENU button on the remote and VOLUME DOWN button on the TV it's self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
2. Hold down the 0 (zero) button on the remote and the VOLUME DOWN button on the TV itself at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
3. Hold down the MENU button on the front of the TV and the TV button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds. 4- Hold down GO BACK button on the remote and MENU button on the front of the TV at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
4. Hold down EJECT button on the front of the TV set and the MENU button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds. Depending on the model, one of the methods should unlock the V-chip. Now, if desired, you can change the settings on the V-chip by going to the MENU and going to PARENTAL CONTROLS, or on some sets, going to MENU and then going to TV SETUP, then to V-CHIP SET.
Any one amoung the above process will unlock your GE TV. After unlock, you have to do the Vchip-Set.
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: