Hi I woke up this morning and went downstairs to the kitchen and noticed that my microwave was flashing with light and buzzing at the same time but the microwave was turned off. I opened the door then shut it and it turned off fine. Do you know why this happened and does is sound dangerous or harmful as I opened the door aswell and it looked odd, so could of this been harmful to me? Thanks
This problem normaly happens when the door is not closed properly for a long time and flashing and buzzing starts to give user a indication for same. Allthough it is not risky as microwave oven has safty door switches wich does not allow oven to operate while door is open. Take care and close the door properly before you leave kitchen..
Here is a tip that will help you to figure out what is wrong with your Microwave Oven....
Microwave Oven Basic Troubleshooting Tips
Usually answered in minutes!