Question about 2wire (2701HG-B) Wireless Router
Ok so sometimes this IPv4 to IPv6 shim can become a problem and in some cases it does not appear in the list of adapters where you can quickly disable it. Fortunately there is a way to quickly disable the Teredo Tunneling interface using the command line. Open an elevated command window and type the following command:
netsh interface teredo set state disabled
You can read more about 6to4 adapter commands here http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc730854(WS.10).aspx
Posted on Apr 18, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2015 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2014 | Intel Desktop Board D845GLVA...
Nov 08, 2012 | NetGear WNR3500L100NAS Rangemax WirelessN...
1. Open command prompt with administrator credentials (Find CMD and right-click - Run as Administrator).
2. Enter netsh environment. Type "netsh" and ENTER.
3. "int teredo" and ENTER
4. "set state disabled" and ENTER.
5. Open Device Manager and uninstall "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface".
6. Open command prompt with administrator credentials once again.
7. netsh + ENTER.
8. "int ipv6" + ENTER
9. "set teredo client" + ENTER
10. Open Device Manager and Scan for new hardware.
11. Select "Show hidden devices" from the View menu. You will now see that it is present without errors with any luck.
hope this helps
Aug 10, 2012 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
May 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 15, 2010 | D-Link Computers & Internet
Dec 31, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 29, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: